2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Carlo Ancelotti sat saying he wants us in the Champions League next year and you know it's not just words, he can do it.

It’s nice to hear him say it but I don’t have the confidence in him getting the players he wants/needs to do it.

Some of CARLO PRE CHELSEA P/C

Coleman out
Seamus Coleman is out for two more games with a muscular problem.

Digne fit again
Ancelotti confirms Lucas Digne is fit for trip to Chelsea

Support for Tosun
Tosun to have surgery next week.
In football it happens that you get injuries. He'll have our total support and we hope everything will be ok

Ancelotti doesn't want to look back at red card
I don't want to look back on the situation. I had to pay a fine, the fine was not cheap!

DCL close to new deal too
Ancelotti confirms new deal for Calvert-Lewin is close

Ancelotti on Holgate
He is going to be the future of this club. We are close to Dominic Calvert-Lewin also and I hope he's going to sign soon.
The future is very clear for us

Baines hailed
We are going to talk with him. For us, for me, for his teammates, it will be important to have him next season. He's shown a fantastic attitude in training and in games. He's still a good player and he has the experience and personality that's important for our squad

Important game at Chelsea
It's an important game. We went out after the game against United with a good confidence, we'll try to repeat against another strong team against Chelsea. The condition of the team is good in my opinion.

Carlo's Frank exchange
I thought he could be a manager, he's doing really well. I hope the best for him. I don't know if I can shake his hand

Ancelotti on virus
The only thing we can do is follow the advice the government give to us. In Italy they've done this, everyone of us is not happy for this. But we have to follow the instructions. It's a serious thing

Ancelotti relishing Stamford Bridge return
It will be an emotional moment for me. I have fantastic memories of the period I was there. I'm really excited to come back.

Ancelotti on sense of belonging
The motivation of the team in this period was good. They are focused, there is a good sense of belonging here. I'm sure that we can improve.

Life's a beach for Carlo in Merseyside
I like the club, the facilities, the city - I feel good here! It's a good place, we have to manage the weather but this is normal, I'm from the north of Italy. I went to the beach on Monday and it was absolutely fantastic

We are not a top team - but the spine is good
The spine of the team is good. We are not at the top in this moment, but we can be. It is our dream to be at the top soon.

Young players can produce bright future for Blues
Above all, they are players with a lot of qualities. With them we can build a good future in this club.

Virus under control
Carlo Ancelotti says he has friends in Milan and the affected areas in northern Italy but he believes the situation is under control
We are taking care of the advice, but our lives are quite normal. It doesn't affect us in training, at the moment there are no problems.

Ancelotti on behind closed doors games
Without the crowd it is really difficult, nobody is used to it. Supporters are really important. I hope that in April things are going to be normal."

With a fairly average squad.

With a squad low in confidence.

With our best midfielder out.

Developed two younger players who are now knocking on the international door.

Developed one further to be a problem for longer and becoming a major superstar (in my eyes).

With no quality on the right.

With a keeper who is bang out of form.

Taking the game to teams rather than sitting back or hoping for a point away from home.

With a crowd who had grown tired of Everton.

BuT iT DoEsNt FiT tHe ClUb

BRiNg BaCk MoYeS

With average to poor right back options.

Just wonder what would happen if we're decent.

This comment though

I love him

My one concern was he wasn't convincing about the behind closed door games

I hope in April it is back to normal.

As quoted by myself earlier today, I did hear from FF yesterday there will be an announcement next week about games. Just rubbish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.