2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fine is so fraudulent, it'd bother me if he accepted it. that damn ref, spineless

8,000 pounds isn't chump change - at least not to me...

Respect is a two way thing and the ref showed none the way he said “disappear”.
They live in a bubble of arrogance and self-importance. They're not fit for purpose and throw their authority around and ban/fine anyone in the sport when questioned.

So let's see. We have the first case of VAR overturning an on field decision ever, we have referees sending off our manager for the first time ever and we have about 18 players score either their first ever goal or their first goal in a year against us this year as well.

I swear, we all must have been genocidal warlords in a previous lifetime...

Might become one in this lifetime as well at this rate.

So, you’re telling me that since the Premier League introduced red cards, no manager has been worthy of one until Ancelotti wanted to ask why we had once against been done over by the officials? Something tells me that isn’t the case....
FB_IMG_1583196030403.jpg

Should fight them through every court in the land, bring up the questions they don't want asked - because the answers will show them up for the bent bells they are,

Won't happen though, we're too nice.
But if it did, the court cleaners would be brushing up copies of the PL equivalent of The 5th Amendment for days. Plus all the other, 'I have no personal recollection of that matter.'
Would be worse than the prince andrew interview.

Completely different kettle of fish

Getting ancelotti on the promise of ambition and money to spend with long term planning is easy.

Telling a player we have ambition with no track record other than mid table finishes is a different story.

Ancelotti can have 200 million to spend for his players and earn a trophy that way. 24 years and a whole host of crap seasons is the record for players to base us on.

It's not about what we can say we can offer , it's what we can offer. Promise European football and title challenges but finish 11th again and have no trophy in 25 years , well that's lying even with ancelotti.

Sell a relegation battle to Europe in half a season under ancelotti, completely different story. You then ask what can Carlo achieve if I come and play for him

Don’t agree atall we will attract players with out Europe

Appealing will involve grovelling and some form of admittance his behaviour was out of line. Screw them, take it on the chin.

My only issue with this is that it will involve taking a day out of what he should be doing to go to London and have it out. There's costs as well as benefits.

Don’t agree atall we will attract players with out Europe
No we don't. That's why instead of witsel and Mata we got bolasie and Williams

Literally noone gives a damn about us unless we have something to offer them. Mid table for years means we are a a meaningless club to sign for. Only thing we can attract players with currently is money and a potential stepping stone to a bigger team.

The more attractive we are, the more players sign on merit rather than cash. That's the difference Europe makes, that's what players want in their career. Rather than a back up left back from Barca , we can sign someone's first choice left back if we are glamorous enough.

That's why the top teams sign the best players , because they can offer trophies/ champions League football.

Status
Not open for further replies.