2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is very aware that team is mentally fragile. Its his way of publicly defending them by saying "hey lads don't worry, even though I've won 47 trophies there was this one time some crap rs side fluked a result"
He will see the bigger picture and know that a fair number of this team will be shown the door come the end of the season. I hope!

Carlo is ace.

He's barely been here a month, there is still lots for him to learn about the squad. That being said, he will have learnt a hell of a lot already from some of our recent showings.

Can't wait to see the squad be shaken up properly in the summer.

Carlo is ace.

He's barely been here a month, there is still lots for him to learn about the squad. That being said, he will have learnt a hell of a lot already from some of our recent showings.

Can't wait to see the squad be shaken up properly in the summer.
Tbf if he can get us playing the way we did for 93 minutes on Tuesday with his own players the future looks very bright indeed

Fancy giving him grief when he's had to take over Silvas mess with no first choice midfield available, during the mental christmas period where he couldn't really train them properly. Honestly, patience is not a virtue bestowed upon the modern fan. Questioning King Carlo barely a month into his tenure, beggars belief.

I am firmly of the opinion that result aside, that was a very good performance. Granted the opposition wasn’t world class, but nevertheless, Bernard was terrific again, DCL and Kean looked a proper partnership, Schneiderlin played some great passes, Holgate continues to look a proper player, and the whole team entertained me for 90 minutes, something I haven’t been able to say for a long time. If that is what he has been able to get out of them after 6 games, then I am genuinely excited to see what we do against Watford, when we have Richy back!

I am firmly of the opinion that result aside, that was a very good performance. Granted the opposition wasn’t world class, but nevertheless, Bernard was terrific again, DCL and Kean looked a proper partnership, Schneiderlin played some great passes, Holgate continues to look a proper player, and the whole team entertained me for 90 minutes, something I haven’t been able to say for a long time. If that is what he has been able to get out of them after 6 games, then I am genuinely excited to see what we do against Watford, when we have Richy back!
I agree with this. I fully agree that the final minutes were awful but for the most part that was a huge improvement on past performances. Ancelotti is not exempt from criticism but I for one am positive about what he has done and believe he has ways and methods and the ability to improve us further.

DCL and Kean looked like they were enjoying themselves and brim full of confidence. Keep that up and the pair of them could look like world beaters with half a season together.

Status
Not open for further replies.