2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because at around 85 mins onwards we barely saw the ball. We had no reason to hand over pressure to them with two pointless subs. Even the morons on BT Score were saying the subs have changed the game at the time.

I get that point of view. I just think the players should be able to hold on for one more minute without conceding two goals.

Because at around 85 mins onwards we barely saw the ball. We had no reason to hand over pressure to them with two pointless subs. Even the morons on BT Score were saying the subs have changed the game at the time.

Which subs were pointless? Bernard and Kean were completely exhausted.

The fella has been in charge for just over 4 weeks you utter clowns

4 weeks!!! Do you really think this will happen in one year???

Tbh, I don´t think it´ll happen in 4 years. Gonna take something special to turn this around. Things happen to us that are just unheard of at other football clubs.

Don’t understand why our tactic at kick off was to punt is straight back at Newcastle and give them one last attack

Why we didn’t just pass it back Pickford and boot it away I don’t know
could have just kept hold of it and then hoofed ti up out of play near their goal area , then set up in there half whistle would have gone by the time the whistle had gone.
are players are spineless and thick at times.

Literally any other manager in the last 5 years make those changes and the same result happens they get slaughtered for it. Where good for the goose etcetc

He did the same thing against Brighton I think, made ultra defensive subs that altered the shape of the team. Is it his fault completely? No. But he shares some of the blame here.

If he did and the same thing happened, not only would people chastise him but they'd get on Simms back for not being good enough.
Oumar is not a footballer. Putting on a footballer would mean you aren’t playing with essentially fewer than 10 men. This would haven’t meant we could keep possession of the ball and not been hemmed in

Said against Brighton his subs were shocking and nearly cost us the game but got a load of stick for it. Anyone still think like that? Don’t care what he’s won, that is abysmal management.

We didn’t struggle. It was a flawless performance until the last minute.

I’m not even sure why I’m replying. We could win the champions league and you’d post some negative nonsense.
Tbh he does have a point, I don’t think Caro can be exonerated of this. Tactically his game management here was awful

People can blame Carlo for his subs as much as they like but everyone of them players should be capable of holding on to a 2- 0 lead half way through 4 minutes of injury time. It is completely embarrassing even if it was Sunday league.

Its not Carlo, it is the tosspot of a team that he has inherited most of whom are stealing a living and need kicking as far out of the club as humanly possible.
SO why did he change a team that had dominated for 70 minutes instantly putting us under pressure? here was no need to go defensive at all, we were cruising and if we kept the same shape would have seen that put no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.