2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just trying to ascertain the point being made, unsurprisingly, by certain people..

We’re apportioning ZERO blame to a manager dropping two points from a 2-0 position at 94 minutes?

Yes. Zero blame. 2-0 up at 94 minutes. The players should easily be closing this out.

What could he have done to stop that collapse? Blaming Niasse coming on for it is letting them off.

Davies was a bad sub as he played him on the left. No point in playing players out of position. Niasse is always a terrible sub regardless of the end result. The blame for tonight is on carlo, pickford and every other tool who fell apart for them final two minutes.

Yes. Zero blame. 2-0 up at 94 minutes. The players should easily be closing this out.

What could he have done to stop that collapse? Blaming Niasse coming on for it is letting them off.

Because at around 85 mins onwards we barely saw the ball. We had no reason to hand over pressure to them with two pointless subs. Even the morons on BT Score were saying the subs have changed the game at the time.

So let me guess this straight: when we struggle under Silva, it’s Silva’s fault.

When we struggle under Carlo, it’s the players fault?

Is that the theme?

We didn’t struggle. It was a flawless performance until the last minute.

I’m not even sure why I’m replying. We could win the champions league and you’d post some negative nonsense.

People can blame Carlo for his subs as much as they like but everyone of them players should be capable of holding on to a 2- 0 lead half way through 4 minutes of injury time. It is completely embarrassing even if it was Sunday league.

Its not Carlo, it is the tosspot of a team that he has inherited most of whom are stealing a living and need kicking as far out of the club as humanly possible.

he can make mistakes too mate, such as bringing Niasse on, what was the point?
That said, he’s inherited probably the worse squad he’s ever managed, a massive clear out is needed, there’s half a dozen worth keeping out of this bunch.
All of that's true mate but he's not responsible for us not winning that game. Even if he'd subbed off players and not bothered to replace them leaving us with ten men for the duration of stoppage time that still wouldn't of been his fault. To drop points in the manner we did there is 1000% on the players. Professional footballers should not be that cowardly or incompetent. Tonight is down to them I'm embarrassed right now. That team are thieves conning living.

It’s ironic because tonight is the best I think we’ve played under Carlo. We moved the ball a bit quicker and Delph and Scherderlin passed the ball offensively better. Kean got his goal and then.....well that’s Everton for you.

This. I’m disappointed today but optimistic on the future. We’ve gone thru numerous Martinez and Silva late screw up and that hurts much more than today.

Put Ellis Simms on the bench, or literally anyone else. Or just don’t put Oumar on. It’s worse than playing with 10 men when he’s there because when he gets the ball, he’s guarenteed to lose it. At least with 10 you aren’t playing with someone actively hurting your team
If he did and the same thing happened, not only would people chastise him but they'd get on Simms back for not being good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.