2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to believe the people that claim he’s yesterday’s man like Mourinho is these days. Still a decent manager but nowhere near the coach he was.

His methods seem very 90s/early 00s to me. I don’t think he’s taken to the modern game at all hence why he was managing Napoli and now Everton instead of the likes of Juventus or Bayern.
go away mate ffs

The players are off now for 2 weeks.

We were playing them off the park as it was, regardless of the players being tired they should have been capable of finishing the 90.

He's an absolutely unbelievable manager and I'm sure we're in safe hands going forwards. That doesn't make him immune to mistakes, and this wasn't the first game where the tide turned as a result of poor substitutions.

Some utter, utter weirdos will no doubt be in here shortly to chat utter BS and blame Ancelotti for a bunch of grown adults who're supposedly professional footballers not having enough intelligence or bottle to see that out. Just GTF you load of spanners, you're as big an embarrassment as that team!

he can make mistakes too mate, such as bringing Niasse on, what was the point?
That said, he’s inherited probably the worse squad he’s ever managed, a massive clear out is needed, there’s half a dozen worth keeping out of this bunch.

Bad subs them but sheesh you would expect a centre midfielder not to give away a cheap free kick with a minute to go after just conceding. Players dont help themselves at all and this will help Ancelotti identify the garbage.

His options are very limited. I can see why he brought Davies on, however he can’t anticipate Davies putting in a crap cameo like that. The Niasse substitution was baffling and it’s an absolute insult every time the fella gets on the pitch.

He can bring Keane on perhaps.

It’s Davies who let him down.

It’s ironic because tonight is the best I think we’ve played under Carlo. We moved the ball a bit quicker and Delph and Scherderlin passed the ball offensively better. Kean got his goal and then.....well that’s Everton for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.