2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian managers by their nature are like that. My advice to everyone would be get used to defensive subs and hope the team learn how to close a game out. You can´t blame the manager for conceding two goals in the last minute.

Crazy defensive subs...not the first time either.. nearly cost us against Brighton...and this time we paid the price...

No. No blame can be put on the manager there. Disastrous defending from set plays, Pickford flapping at the first and then Holgate and Mina both off the field when Newcastle fired in their equaliser.

I'm actually astonished. This is unreal.

No. No blame can be put on the manager there. Disastrous defending from set plays, Pickford flapping at the first and then Holgate and Mina both off the field when Newcastle fired in their equaliser.

I'm actually astonished. This is unreal.
When you're bringing the worst footballer that has ever played for this club...niasse....then you're to blame.

Yes the bench was weak, but there is no excuse for that capitulation. Players lost all sense of urgency after the second goal. Manager and players equally at fault for this. If silva has pulled that stunt with the subs he would have been roasted on here. On another note, with 4 mins injury time how do they equalise in the 96th minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.