2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Carlo buys himself a fine pad in the area.

Never liked the idea of managers living out of hotels I know Jose did it at Utd just think it feels too short term.

On his 4 year deal I hope he settles in the area well.
I saw him and his wife walking around the William Henry Street area the other day, where The Piggeries used to be, they seemed to be interested in one or two houses there, it’s a pity The Great Eastern pub has been knocked down, they’d have made up in there on a Saturday night after an Everton victory.

Personally, I don't want European football unless it's the CL. You've seen how many teams struggle after a Thursday night game in the PL.

But you said in the "110 million loss" thread that you don't want CL football for the next 3 years either Roger

So what's it to be Roger you true blue Evertonian to the bone legend, no Europa league, no CL, you probably think the league Cup is a distraction and the FA Cup has lost its appeal.

Should we just cease to exist and not compete for anything anymore!???

But you said in the "110 million loss" thread that you don't want CL football for the next 3 years either Roger

So what's it to be Roger you true blue Evertonian to the bone legend, no Europa league, no CL, you probably think the league Cup is a distraction and the FA Cup has lost its appeal.

So basically he wants us to sit out the entire of Ancelotti's contract in blissful obscurity?

Daft.

9 points at home and hopefully 1 or 3 points away at the weakest team would qualify
With the team you propose we play we’d be the weakest team in the group, I think wev’d find it hard to win the three games at home as well, much better to stay out of this competition until Carlo has us ready for the main one, the one where the real money is. That could be as soon as 2021- 2022.

Personally I want the squad to grow a bit first before Europe. Not because I don’t want us to compete but because I don’t think we are ready. My worry is that the extra burden will put strain on premiership performances before we’ve gained a real foothold. Then when we slip down the League the fans will end up calling for the managers head!

Imagine the extra burden of even Europa football on this team, this season? I would take CL football obviously, but Europa nah defiantly don’t want that just yet... it’s like a forcefield that takes clubs approaching the top four and purposefully tires them out, spitting them downwards at least a couple of league positions!

Status
Not open for further replies.