2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a totally diabolical performance against a second string 11 featuring a 16 year old and the way he a) set the team up and b) could not motivate a response leaves me cold. I've not turned but the familiar signs are there. I think we all know that team would not have lost under Ferguson.

And thats me done for the night.

Yeh I honestly would have gone with Davies and Morgan/Delph as even though he overplays at times he’d still show some passion in a derby match.

We have very few decent away performances. But when we do Davies has pretty much always played.

Away at Southampton
Away at Newcastle
Away at United
Away at Leicester last season

Etc

I get pretty frustrated every time hes left out. Hes our best available midfielder by a country mile and gets unfairly treated.

Phil Parry’s reply is spot on though

This is just complete bollocks. The blaming of fans who spend a lot of money to watch their team is the lowest of the low when it comes to football.

Goodison Park isn't anywhere near toxic enough after performances like today. It's just quiet. The players get away with it and so do the club. I remember Liverpool fans hounding Hodgson and Konchesky out because they weren't good enough. We'd have offered them a new contract.

If you think the failure of this club is down to the fans not being supportive enough of the crap we have to put up with then you're completely wrong.

We have very few decent away performances. But when we do Davies has pretty much always played.

Away at Southampton
Away at Newcastle
Away at United
Away at Leicester last season

Etc

I get pretty frustrated every time hes left out. Hes our best available midfielder by a country mile and gets unfairly treated.

From the 4 fit and available he is: only one with any sort of athleticism, only one with drive, only one that goes forwards.

Heck, ignoring the fact I have no idea what’s going on with the lad at the minute, I’d have started pissing Beni next to him who - in my opinion - has never let us down when he’s played.

He can only work with what he has and let's be honest, it isn't much. Felt like we were playing without a midfield but he didn't have any options. The squad is just so poor in that area.
This.
The blame Ancelotti crowd need to ask themselves who would get Sig and Schneiderlin to play? Walcott to not be a halfwit?
Ancelotti made it clear what was required; a perfect performance. What he got was a performance from the last decade.
He could have reasonably expected experienced Internationals to step up as he's probably not waded through hundreds of pages of this forum.
It's what happens next that will tell if he's good*

*he is.

The guy responded to McNulty. Not the other way around.

Hes 100% correct as he normally is.
No, he;s not. Turn what around? He's not going to be judged on two defeats against City and Liverpool. That's just nuts.

No body of Everton fans are gunning for Ancelotti, not this season they wont be. They understand where the problem lies: on the pitch, not the dugout.

He's not even had a full week training with this team.

He's inherited an absolute shower which has been moulded by awful recruitment and a failure to replace ageing players and establish any form of leadership among the playing staff.

We are not a quick fix and seriously need a sensible long term plan for the club but especially the football side.

Nope. He's stirriung it again. Ancelotti is under fore, so he implies. He;s not.

A rat. An utter rat.

Look at this forum, this topic. Full of people suggesting he’s clueless tactically, picked the wrong team or, which is I find incredibly funny, that Duncan Ferguson would have stopped that performance happening. Our fans have delusions of grandeur and entitlement that far out weigh our position in the game at the moment. Ancelotti is one of the first steps on resolving that but the man needs time and patience. Alls I learnt today is that we have a squad full of rats who won’t fight for the badge.

No, he;s not. Turn what around? He's not going to be judged on two defeats against City and Liverpool. That's just nuts.

No body of Everton fans are gunning for Ancelotti, not this season they wont be. They understand where the problem lies: on the pitch, not the dugout.

He never said Ancelotti was under pressure. It was the guy who responded who said it. Nothing to do with McNulty. And anyone who thinks the manager is under pressure is beyond daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.