2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepdown I don't think he really wants to be here.

Yeah I bet he’s proper skint and in need of a job the week after getting a massive payoff after around 45 years of being at the top level of football and couldn’t possibly have had a break and wait for a club he really wanted.
He signed a 4.5 year deal and spends loads of time chatting and posing for selfies with fans, of course he wanted to be here!

When we did a weird 3 at the back thing and it actually worked, finally had someone who knew what they were doing
Me too, that fluent formation playing Coleman and Sidibe against Burnley was genius. Then the fact we were getting balls in the box but coming up two on two and losing the battles so he switched to 3 up front and suddenly DCL had space and scored is so simple but I’ve just not seen tactics play out like this before.

Me too, that fluent formation playing Coleman and Sidibe against Burnley was genius. Then the fact we were getting balls in the box but coming up two on two and losing the battles so he switched to 3 up front and suddenly DCL had space and scored is so simple but I’ve just not seen tactics play out like this before.
It wouldn’t be a bad thing to do the same on the left, play both Baines and Digne, they both cross better than anyone else on the left can.

Two wins out of two under Ancelotti, and finally after putting up with Martinez Koeman Allardyce and Silva, it's nice that Everton finally have a manager who is tactically astute.There will be setbacks, we can't just keep on winning all the time, but im actually starting to wonder can we claim a top six place?Time will tell but under Ancelotti, we are a completely different, to what we were under Marco Silva.

Can already see the difference he had made games we have won have been by him like coleman as a rcb would never have happend. Under any of the previous managers can start looking up again now. Is a massive boost have carlo look at west ham with moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.