2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had to Google him, christ.
Got a good record hasnt he. Made Hamilton a major force in Scotland, did great at Norwich until they got relegated then powering up the championship. With Preston. Obviously not as good as Carlo and the new song for Carlo wouldn't suit Alex

Reading that David Moyes is 95% certain to return to West Ham; no disrespect to Moyes but the gulf in ambition compared to Ancelotti is enormous (and this is from a Moyes supporter).

I'm looking forward to the West Ham game on 18/1 where we'll see Carlo and Moyes on their respective benches.

Are those eyebrows... Drawn on?
One of life's imponderables.

Italian-Wedding-Photographer-Nicola-Tonolini-067.jpg

Looking forward to reading his book, should come today.

i know its early days and much of these good results will he new manager bounce n all that...but how impressive and refreshing has his changes and team selections been!?! Proper shape and structure, game plans too...!!

Reading that David Moyes is 95% certain to return to West Ham; no disrespect to Moyes but the gulf in ambition compared to Ancelotti is enormous (and this is from a Moyes supporter).

I'm looking forward to the West Ham game on 18/1 where we'll see Carlo and Moyes on their respective benches.

They should try and get Poch by offering him whatever he wants. Or Silva.

Wolves and Spurs are easily caught if we can keep our heads and add a couple in Jan

Not easily.

They are both good sides with good managers. Spurs in particular have World Class players and meanwhile Wolves have only lost 3 matches.

We need to not get ahead of ourselves.

Let's focus on the matches leading up to the Winter Break and also see who, if anyone, we sign.

9ish points from 12 and a high quality addition and we would be right in the mix.

Not easily.

They are both good sides with good managers. Spurs in particular have World Class players and meanwhile Wolves have only lost 3 matches.

Let's focus on the matches leading up to the Winter Break and also see who, if anyone, we sign.

9ish points from 12 and a high quality addition and we would be right in the mix.
Agreed. It will very hard to overhaul the teams ahead of us.

Not easily.

Spurs have 1 world class plater in Harry Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.