2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuinely curious about how long it's going to take him to mold the team to how he wants to play. We have some awful awful players at the moment.

Any sensible person will be giving him the next 6months to see what he can do, then give him a full summer transfer window and take a look at this time in 12months.

Sadly theres not much sense around these days.

Any sensible person will be giving him the next 6months to see what he can do, then give him a full summer transfer window and take a look at this time in 12months.

Sadly theres not much sense around these days.
Oh, he should get a year+ minimum. You could argue that the previous managers being unknowns would have a shorter leash but this is Carlo Ancelotti. He should get however long he wants.

I meant along the lines of the players won't really be familiar with his ideas at Burnley or even the FA Cup match against the RS. I was thinking like March or so before we really see Carloball.

Oh, he should get a year+ minimum. You could argue that the previous managers being unknowns would have a shorter leash but this is Carlo Ancelotti. He should get however long he wants.

I meant along the lines of the players won't really be familiar with his ideas at Burnley or even the FA Cup match against the RS. I was thinking like March or so before we really see Carloball.

For me the squad isnt good enough for a top 6 challenge, it wasnt under Silva and it isnt under Ancelotti, its not a million miles off.

We do have some good players, players who have suffered due to the inferior management, now we have 1 of the best in the business, so you would hope he can get more out of them. But the squad lacks real quality in key areas, if we can get the recruitment right we can do much better next season. Hard to say how good till September 1st tho really.

Status
Not open for further replies.