2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it difficult but as I just put in the match thread.

If he's still playing these players next season, then he takes responsibility.

Well not really. Depends on who he/we get in the the summer. His hands are tied right now and anyone who says otherwise is just being contrary.

We could play this system for hours and not score.

I don't blame him as such as he has to work with what he's got, but I don't understand the obsession with Sigurdsson and Davies in the middle. No matter what we play those two are pure death to any chance of winning a game.

Were we more of an attacking threat playing 4-4-2?

Were we more of an attacking threat playing 4-4-2?

No, we were still playing Sigurdsson and Davies more often than not, or at least one of the two.

Neither should be playing, on form and talent. It couldn't be any clearer at this point.

Well not really. Depends on who he/we get in the the summer. His hands are tied right now and anyone who says otherwise is just being contrary.

No, he is one of the worlds best ever managers. If he says to Brands these players are not good enough then they have to replace them. None of this ballsascks that we've read recently about how only a couple of changes needed and that these players can improve. They cant improve, they haven't improved in years.

If he still selecting them next season he takes responsibility. If he doesn't select them and plays youth or whoever and makes a point to the club that they aren't good enough then he can be absolved.

Quality is quality. A turd is a turd. CA will know the difference and has to demand they are replaced with players who will do what he asks, and are capable of it.
It is another wasted season if we go into next year with Tom Davies, Andre Gomes, Fabian Delph and Gylfi Siggurddsson as our midfield options.

This season is a free pass for CA and he has imporved us massively in many areas, but we are defintately worse in midfield. None of these central midfielders should be at the club after this year. Yet for some reason they all big Tom Davies despite him doing absolutely nothing in an Everton shirt. He should, and I hope will be telling the club exactly that once the season is finished.

If Carlo Ancelotti is not good enough manager for us we may as well pack it in and dismantle the club.
Yup. 100%. Dont know how many managers we need to go through while we see the same tripe from same group of players before people realise its the players that are the issue. We have a midfield that cant pass, tackle or turn at anything over the speed of a mobility scooter. I really hope we back Ancelloti in the summer because if we dont he will go and we best get used to this garbage week on week.

Status
Not open for further replies.