2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concerned that he would start a midfield with those 3 perennial failures that have sacked 3 Managers alone really. Is Ancelotti's name and profile above criticism? You didn't see Big Dunc putting out a starting midfield like that did you?

Should of started Delph. But other than that the team we’re crap

I'd be kicking down the boardroom door tomorrow and literally demanding 150m now and demand that no matter what the players are worth, get shut of half a dozen for pennies if you have to.

Certain players HAVE NO RIGHT to be at Everton Football Club, they are an absolute desease and need to be booted out of this club asap.
Correct. So why start 3 of them in your midfield in essentially our biggest game of the year?

Until he gets in 3-4 of his own players into that starting 11 he needed to have played it long these past 2 games.

Save all this fancy 5-3-2 once we have a top CF, Creative midfielder and dominant CB in the side.

Only positive to come out of this is hopefully we'll bring in 1-2 more this month than maybe what he was initially planning.
All that when we anounce the worst loses in the club's history, we have urinated money away in poorl players, and a succession of managers in compensation......

I really like this man. He knew that we should have been out of sight in the first half, confidence dropped and we fizzled out. I especially like when he said that he doesn’t normally speak to players after a game, but that they would speak. A real honest appraisal and a hint of menace in his voice.....

Yup, sounds pissed..

Sign some ballers, Carlo!

I still can't believe the amount of people on here who were creaming their pants because we narrowly beat Burnley and Newcastle. How they couldn't see it was a new manager bounce is beyond me. I didn't give Ancelotti much praise for those wins and I won't be giving him any stick for today. It is all about this dismal squad we have spent an absolute fortune on.

I'm concerned that he would start a midfield with those 3 perennial failures that have sacked 3 Managers alone really. Is Ancelotti's name and profile above criticism? You didn't see Big Dunc putting out a starting midfield like that did you?
This is why I was worried about people getting carried away with results under Ferguson. He knew we were rubbish and he basically tried to bypass the midfield to negate their rubbishness. Long term that’s not an option though, it’s why silva didn’t do it and why Ancelotti isn’t. They’re not stupid, but long term you can’t just pretend your midfield doesn’t exist.

I still can't believe the amount of people on here who were creaming their pants because we narrowly beat Burnley and Newcastle. How they couldn't see it was a new manager bounce is beyond me. I didn't give Ancelotti much praise for those wins and I won't be giving him any stick for today. It is all about this dismal squad we have spent an absolute fortune on.

This

Correct. So why start 3 of them in your midfield in essentially our biggest game of the year?

Well mate, if it wasn't then it'd be Davies and Delph but I know what you mean. I'd rather have my 64 year old mum in the middle than Morgan or Gylfi

All we can say is he's given them a chance, they've absolutely made him look like a tit and embarrassed us AGAIN and hopefully new signings are brought in quicker.

Should of started Delph. But other than that the team we’re crap
The starting midfield in our biggest game of the year Matty. If that was Silva in charge how would you have reacted?

Status
Not open for further replies.