2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
...regardless of personnel, The team should be organised, they should have a strategy. It’s what to expect from a top coach. The players were individually abysmal, but the team organisation and tactics didn’t help. Indeed, we played into their hands.

I agree but I'm sat here wondering realistically how longs he had on the training field with them

Right but those questions are asked after 18 months of mostly dross. Not a managers 3rd game in which he is having to deal with dross of someone else's doing.
I called it after the Aston Villa loss Silva was done mate.
Not saying anything like that, but Ancelotti should be embarrassed to be associated with such a performance.

Is it not a tad early to get our knickers in a twist though? I mean that was hardly a full strength side we put out either (Gomes, Gbamin, Lukaku replacement etc).

Lukaku has already left the Club we sold him to. How can you possibly pretend not having Lukaku means we are below full strength. It is this kind of attitude that needs stamping out.

Lol. Questioning Ancelotti.

FFS.

He has nothing to prove here. He's done it all. He's been given a disjointed and quite frankly untalented group of players and he'll have to work through that in 2/3/4 windows.
He takes no responsibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.