Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be, but im defo gonna need better sources than Sky.

Just ask ant & dec from "Toffee TV" they splurge out exactly the same info as Sky Sports but manage to make it more unbelievable!!!

I bet "Toffee TV" are so disappointing that their new best friend "Bic Dunc", "Moyes", "Eddie Howe" or "Dyche" wont be getting the job.

This looks like a real goer. Who would have thought it even possible a manager of that reputation would join us. Yes not naive to think Money isn't playing a huge part but still. Surreal stuff. Moshiri is really doing everything he can.

Will he be here the long term(Ancelloti) probably not, but aside from him and Benitez nobody else could bring that winning mentality. Hopefully he brings that mentally to us.

i’ll be made up when we get him. Raises the profile of the Club, makes us an interesting proposition for players and maybe the media will give us more respect. I’m a little concerned how his last 2 jobs have gone though. But tactically, he’s up there with the very best. Just hope he still has the hunger. Welcome Carlo.

Even our frandly neighbours are hoping for this appointment, it's like it's the 80s again.

But tbf it's only because a poster has given her word she'll upload a picture of her boobs if Ancelotti signs for us.
download.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.