Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the club making a statement. However this is like me saying that, since my divorce, I've been talking to several women. I haven't asked any of them for a date, but none of them have said no. I suppose I shouldn't expect better from the clowns running the club.

haha, exactly this.

Big transfer window coming up, expecting 3 or 4 in Jan and another 3 or 4 in the summer. Take the ffp fine
Next season 4th place
Unlikely for three reasons:
1. Ancelotti will command a huge fee so big money unlikely to be available
2. Who is signing for Everton in January who will improve Everton? Where are these players coming from and why are clubs selling them?
3. FFP

I can understand the psychology, it is like, this is too big of a name for Everton, so to deal with it and put into logical perspective, something must be wrong with Ancelotti (otherwise how can we get him), that is why some people moan about this and that. it is clearly biased and sad way to cope for some Blues.

I can understand the psychology, it is like, this is too big of a name for Everton, so to deal with it and put into logical perspective, something must be wrong with Ancelotti (otherwise how can we get him), that is why some people moan about this and that. it is clearly biased and sad way to cope for some Blues.

Mate no offence but you're not even a blue, you hopped over when we signed Tosun like the others.

I've said before and will say again that I don't believe this is a good fit for Everton if he joins. Yes he has great experience and an amazing cv. But this is a totally different job to what hes used to.

One thing that the majority of people lack is perspective. Ancelotti has managed teams who expected to win trophies and its fair to say he did a good job at most clubs he was at gaining them trophies.

David moyes at everton was expected to keep everton in the premier league and then expected to get top half finishes or top 6 he regularly achieved that feat. It's all relative.

To think ancelotti will come into everton and we will start winning trophies instantly because hes won trophies before is fantasy.

On a positive I would hope him being here would give us better leverage in the transfer market and it could be part of his terms that he is given a fair wedge to spend in the summer. It's certainly not a bad appointment and I will fully support him.

On the negative i would have concerns with his motivation at this moment in time coming from a squad of much better players at napoli and whether we get the best out of him. Is he past his sell by date? Is this job too big a job for him right now and will he be able to get out of the players what big dunc has been getting??

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine

Ancelotti has managed teams who expected to win trophies

But this is a totally different job to what hes used to.

So as Everton manager he is not expected to win trophies ?
A real blue you lad

In order to secure his services, we should get Brands to contact his Mum in Italy and tell her we will look after her Son here. What could go wrong ?

Unlikely for three reasons:
1. Ancelotti will command a huge fee so big money unlikely to be available
2. Who is signing for Everton in January who will improve Everton? Where are these players coming from and why are clubs selling them?
3. FFP

He wouldn't take this job if there wasn't any money.
The squad needs a overhaul, and he sees it as a challenge. He usually inherits great teams so doesn't need to buy.

The club will take a ffp fine and possible 1 year European ban in order to go for the top 4 next season.

Ancelotti won't wait 1 or 2 seasons to build a team he will build the team straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.