Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I argue that Ancelotti is not the man for us. That doesn't mean I'm arguing for Moyes. Exactly, we are not Bayern Munich or Real Madrid. So then the question is, what is CA's experience building teams from scratch, or implementing a style of play that is unique?
Why does a style of play have to be unique
442 433 352 4141. all work if coached properly and all the players know their responsibility on the pitch

Get big Dunc to run the man spheres off them during training

This is the smart approach.

It might sound mad but I do worry a little over Ancelotti. He is used to managing world class players to win trophies. We are a long long way off that currently. He has flopped a bit at Napoli, and we are in a worse position than them.

If they get Ancelotti they are going to need to buy some top players to work with him.

Before I start getting excited are there any credible links to this fella.
I mean he's at a top side in the Champions lge , In his own country , probably on top wages ( would mean big compensation to Napoli)
He really is one of the worlds best managers and would have no shortage of takers if he where to become available.
Is this just paper talk before we all start fapping away with ourselves.
There is a good chance he will get sacked by Napoli this week
Their owner is a bigger nutcase than Watford’s owner

This is the smart approach.

It might sound mad but I do worry a little over Ancelotti. He is used to managing world class players to win trophies. We are a long long way off that currently. He has flopped a bit at Napoli, and we are in a worse position than them.

If they get Ancelotti they are going to need to buy some top players to work with him.
If we get Ancellotti it would change a lot of players attitudes towards us
That and Brands supposed eye for a player plus Moshiri/ Usmanov money might convince one or two truly top class players to come here

There's a few on here whose heads need a wobble - does that count ? ;)
I've stocked up on bleach and got a rubber mattress cover. I'm ready for a Krakatoa level head wobble over this manager thing. It's going to go off soon! I can sense it.

Status
Not open for further replies.