Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the clash coming at some point, but to bring the best young players to the club and get them through and into the first team, there has to be a core of world class senior players around them. We can't bring through 11 youth players in one go. It'll take 3 years to get the first set through with the conveyor belt coming after that. I think it makes perfect sense to allow Ancelotti to pick up some key world class senior players and let Brands bring in the best youth. And when they are good enough, they are good enough. Feels like a it could be a great marriage. Guess we'll have to see

Silva brought in Lossl and Delph.... hardly young prospects!

That marcotti interview on espn is pure garbage. He’s just regurgitating what he’s read. The body language and constant blinking - lying through this teeth.

Because Manuel Pellegrini has taken Malaga and Villareal from nothing into the upper echelons of the league and into Europe. He’s done a similar job to the one we require more than once before and he’s also won league titles and managed top clubs too.

Now, don’t get this twisted and say that I’ve said Pellegrini is a better manager than Ancelotti. Horses for courses.

How is his West Ham rebuild going?

Pursuing a manager who is on the verge of being sacked by a worse team than us would be madness

You reckon we’re going to spend PSG levels?

He was sacked after little over 18 months, it was hardly a complete re-build. It’s not going to take him 18 months to build a title winning side here.

He’s a great manager, that’s not being disputed. One of the very best of all time. Totally and utterly undeniable to suggest otherwise. He has worked with some of the very best players during his time and many have great things to say but there are also those who said not so great things about him.

He wasn't sacked at PSG. He asked if he could leave, because the Real Madrid job was waiting.

IMG_0211.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.