Carlo Ancelotti Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggest thing to happen to us since we won the FA Cup imo. He’s here for 4 and a half years, I’d be shocked if we’re not challenging for Champions League and lifting trophies once again soon enough. Absolutely amazing appointment! COYB

Anyone who is upset by this must a red on here in disguise. One of the all time great managers has been appointed by us. I am so happy.
how???? he used to be a top manager a while ago at the moment hes no better than what we have. he failed at napoli bayern now he will fail here too i reckon. i would want him to succeed but seems unlikely

Exciting to think that his backroom team of coaches, analysts, fitness coaches, sports science... etc with experience at the biggest clubs in Europe are coming to Everton. That's the cultural fix that previous appointments simply couldn't bring.

Ancelotti will keep Ferguson among the first team staff but will bring his own team of coaches and analysts, with whom he has worked in the past.
That will include his son Davide, who worked with him at Napoli; his long-serving fitness coach Francesco Mauri and the video analyst Simone Montanaro. There are expected to be more joining the Italian who usually brings with him a group who have, by and large, worked with Ancelotti all over Europe.

Have to add, gifs have been top class today... !!

Welcome Don Carlo. COYB!

Imagine being an Arsenal fan and finding out your new manager hasn't managed a PL game and his first addition is Steve Round... hehe

I love that on sky sports transfer center between pictures of Ancelotti lifting champions league trophies and his first fixture list is a note saying Steve Round is gonna be joining Arteta’s background staff at Arsenal!?

What weird parallel universe is this where good things happen to blues?
And to think the day couldn't get any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.