Carlisle v Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheatlebizzle

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Guys, I'm a Scottish evertonian and am going to the game in Carlisle on Sunday. Unfortunately I'm not a season ticket holder so was only able to get a ticket in the Carlisle end amongst their [Poor language removed] fans - I'll have to sit on my hands when we fire a few past them! Just wondering if anyone knows the chance of getting someone touting tickets for our end outside the ground? Cheers

Guys, I'm a Scottish evertonian and am going to the game in Carlisle on Sunday. Unfortunately I'm not a season ticket holder so was only able to get a ticket in the Carlisle end amongst their [Poor language removed] fans - I'll have to sit on my hands when we fire a few past them! Just wondering if anyone knows the chance of getting someone touting tickets for our end outside the ground? Cheers

I'm one of those [Poor language removed] fans, though I come in peace...

Which end are you in? Most of us are a friendly bunch but there are a few bad eggs, as there are everywhere. Where you are in the ground will dictate how much you can get away with in terms of revealing your 'true colours' etc etc...

As for touts, I'd be very surprised if you find any around the ground. There is likely to be a very large and extremely visible police contingent for this one after what happened last time we had a full house.

Mind you, that was against Leeds, who aren't exactly the most endearing bunch.

Good luck tonight, I think most of us here in Cumbria are behind you for the semi...

Haha I don't mean any harm mate, all banter! I'm sitting in the Warwick road end? What's that like? Thanks, I reckon we'll draw 1 each and go through to the final! Fingers crossed anyway. I'm sure we all appreciate the Cumbrian support lol

On Sky today they interviewed Liverpool and Everton supporters , all the Everton had Scouse accents, the Liverpool where Irish , London , Welsh even a Norweigen but didn't here a scouser.Is there more people fron Liverpool itself support Everton?

On Sky today they interviewed Liverpool and Everton supporters , all the Everton had Scouse accents, the Liverpool where Irish , London , Welsh even a Norweigen but didn't here a scouser.Is there more people fron Liverpool itself support Everton?
Yes mate :p

Only 1 red Norwegian? Their most local support is dwindling.

You sound confident we will score past them. Watch how many they score past us

Haha I don't mean any harm mate, all banter! I'm sitting in the Warwick road end? What's that like? Thanks, I reckon we'll draw 1 each and go through to the final! Fingers crossed anyway. I'm sure we all appreciate the Cumbrian support lol

No offence taken :)

I'm back on the Warwick myself for Sunday, first time in years. Been in the East (Pioneer) Stand for most of the past decade but it sold out pretty quickly.

You're in for a real old fashioned experience. The Warwick consists of terracing with a bizarre corrugated iron/tin can type roof. Safety restrictions limit it's capacity to 3,500. View is slightly impeded by a couple of support posts for the roof, evenly spaced at the front of the stand, with a couple more in line with those on the second crash barrier back.

Facilities in the stand are... as basic as it gets. A tiny refreshments hut/bottle bar which will be unable to cope on Sunday sits behind the access concourse at the rear of the stand. Along from this you will find the 'toilet facilities' - these have to be experienced to be believed. They are quite frankly the worst toilets in the football league! Oh, make sure you only need a number one by the way. The reason for this will be obvious should you venture into urine alley on Sunday...

Unfortunately, much of the local wildlife may well congregate on the Warwick for this one. I'd avoid displaying any obvious signs of your loyalty, lest the scores of 'Football Factory' inspired Service Crew wannabes decide to take exception. They'd love to take tales of their hardman antics back to school with them on Monday morning...

The Warwick Road End is a throwback to a lost era of football. If you like your creature comforts, you may struggle. If you aren't afraid to slum it, you will thrive!

Hope you enjoy the experience, though not the result... (you may say I'm a dreamer...)

Status
Not open for further replies.