Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that wasn't so bad.

I know Iceland pitched in with a classy brace, but who was that holding things together in the first half when all was going to cack around him - and also surging forward in the second half with the ball (wtf)? So on that basis - and cos I knew everyone else will have gone for Gylfi - my vote goes to Gana.

That chest control round the player (totally meant it :eek:) and then gave the next defender the nuts!! lollol

Loved that film when I was at uni. Don't think it's aged very well tho :|

24hr Party People had Alan Partridge in it didn't it? Human Traffic is John Simms and a very young thin, but still as cockerney as ever, Danny Dyer.
There was a very good US movie called Groove... It portrays one night in the San Fran underground rave/house scene. such a cool movie

Up until we got the second goal it was an absolute dire performance by both teams. After that we opened ourselves up and started moving the ball around with some semblance of pace and trickery. Its incredible how fragile the confidence of this team is (and has been ever since Martinez' second season).

If we can use that confidence to build on then it would be great. I doubt we will though.

Gave it to gana.

Noticed the team played with more swagger once the second goal went in.

Hopefully they kick on and realise they can play that sort of football from the first minute in games and not just when we are ahead. We looked like we were enjoying ourselves rather than playing it safe.

He was organising more than anything else, and then yes like you say being aggressive and moving towards the ball.

It's one game, evidently, against crap opposition. But, it shows that when the players do their jobs it can work to nullify what was Cardiff's only threat.

Jagielka can't play every game and should be our last-choice CB. The issue is, none of the other three could organise a P up in a brewery.

I do agree.

What are the thoughts on 3 at the back v the other lot. Jags, Keane plus either Zouma or Mina?

a win is always great , admittabley Cardiff were poor and never punished us at the start when we looked suspect , then their heads dropped once they went behind
Sigurdsson was easily the standout performer Gueye shone as well , the second half was refreshing we dominated and played some good football the goals were well worked ,

Whats going on with Richarlson though he looked lost and shattered ?

there is still a lot of work to be done at the back , at the start I was highly concerned after Coleman and Jags mistakes but IMO as the match progressed they got much better also their input IMO had the defense more organised , seems Pickford and the backs are not always on the same page

I'm worried about RIcharlison too, and its funny that both Silva and Richarlison burned out in the 2nd half of their seasons at Watford, and now it's happening again

A

Not trying to be Mr right on the internet but I get good streams on new ps4 no less. 720p. through a lot of experience of years of bad streams.
Iptv
90 Euro a year and every station you could wish for , every sports and movie channel
Every PL game , hundreds of movies ( inc latest releases ) and dozens of box sets
What’s not to like

Status
Not open for further replies.