Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it wonderous that a 3-0 away win, against admittedly one of the poorer sides in the Premier League, gets so many negative posts on this forum. I know many of you say how much you hate Everton (yes you do, you say it all the time), but can't you at least give a little bit of praise to the team for once?
It's not me this time..

I'm a happy bunny tonight

I love these strawman discussions after a game.
You said Jags can still play, that must mean you want him to play every game.
You said he shouldnt play every game, that must mean you want him boiled down for glue.

The best part is that the majority of both sides would actually realise they agree with each other that he still has a role play without being a first team regular, if only they would get their head out their @rses and actually listen rather than try to win an argument.

Are staying over, as that’s one hell of a drive back ?

Plus Cardiff is great for a night out too - locals are generally sound and some nice old boozers too.

Luckily in this instance Cardiff is the closest away game to me as I live in the South West. What should be an hour and a half drive though took double that.

Mind you still much better than the 6 hours it took me to drive to Liverpool for the last home game I went to. Did that straight up and back after the match. Left the house at 11:30 am and got back at 02:45. :zzz:

Totally agree about Cardiff being a great night out. ;)

Wondering if he is just incapable on a fitness front. Starts seasons well then drops alarmingly. Maybe drop him for a couple of weeks after the derby if he stays looking like a spare part.
Temperament; hes a big girlsblouse. Gana had a disappointment with his PSG thing but he still gets stuck in...temperament

Status
Not open for further replies.