Match Thread Carabao Cup - Fleetwood Town vs Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was comfortableish, a second goal makes this match so much more palatable. Rondon was never going to score and McNeil was probably the worst player on the field either team.

Glad Onana got some minutes, he still has plenty of bedding in to do.

Iwobi was clearly the motm and Gray stood out as a class above the rest.

Job done is all that matters, but I would have felt so much better about this match at 2-0.

It looked like a pre-season game Fleetwood tried to be physical but failed Everton didn't get out of 2nd gear and were always in control of the game

Didn't realise it was on until I saw Rondon thread had zoomed up by 8 pages.

I thought he'd been moved on. Another disappointing realisation was it just him being gash.

At least it was a win.

It looked like a pre-season game Fleetwood tried to be physical but failed Everton didn't get out of 2nd gear and were always in control of the game
2Whd.gif

a defining game for me... these peeps' Rumours album absolutely kicked ass...it took out Hotel California for Emmy album of the year FFS!
But I'm remained thinking it's still ours for the taking. There's only five of them versus eleven of us ...and Nicks and Buckingham are not in good relationship space...and Mick is no equestrian to be on so much horse....same with their other two drugged-up, bickering complement.

Tight game then...but I think The Eagles will edge it

Status
Not open for further replies.