Match Thread Carabao Cup - Fleetwood Town vs Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah lad I’ll build you up make you stronger. Enlighten your heart with pure ultimate love euphoria. Like a Vitamin D filled Ibiza day. You need some sunshine and ecstasy my dude. Hang in there. Gods got you he loves you just like he loves me. We’re all in this together.
I will pray for you to find salvation tonight.

Don't think there will be wholesale changes to the team, except the possibility of trying 4-3-3. Would expect to see Coleman, Onana and Allan get runs for fitness purposes.

Doubt we will see Gordon if Chelsea bid is progressing as reported.

Begovic
Coleman Coady Tarkowski Mykolenko
Onana Davies Allan
McNeil Dele Gray

Pickford, Patterson, Mills, Vinagre, Holgate, Keane, Warrington, Iwobi, Rondon

Everton 2 - 0

assuming we aren't going to have a new striker in by the weekend, I can't see Rondon starting 2 games in 3 days. I think he'll want to make several changes but lets be honest, it's not like we have many options.

Begovic
Coleman Coady Keane Vinagre
Onana Davies Allan
McNeil Dele Gray

Pickford, Patterson, Mills, Tarkowski, Mykolenko, Holgate, Warrington, Iwobi, Rondon

Potentially, players like Keane may not play in case they are looking to sell and they don't want him cup tied.
Gbamin might make the bench. Gordon?? who knows. Dele might not play either.... I mean, our squad is on it's arse. We have no options

Nah lad I’ll build you up make you stronger. Enlighten your heart with pure ultimate love euphoria. Like a Vitamin D filled Ibiza day. You need some sunshine and ecstasy my dude. Hang in there. Gods got you he loves you just like he loves me. We’re all in this together.
I will pray for you to find salvation tonight.
How did it go last night buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.