Can't buy or sell tickets for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForestBlue

Player Valuation: £10m
I was looking to buy an extra ticket for Villa on Saturday but evertonfc.com ticket section saying no tickets available.

A bit odd seeing as it was only Wednesday evening so i thought i'd test the system out and see if I could list mine for resale, but I couldn't do that either.

Anyone know if they have changed the rules about being able to buy and sell tickets up to a certain time before kickoff? Or is that they have they just managed to "everton that" to the ticket system now too?

I was looking to buy an extra ticket for Villa on Saturday but evertonfc.com ticket section saying no tickets available.

A bit odd seeing as it was only Wednesday evening so i thought i'd test the system out and see if I could list mine for resale, but I couldn't do that either.

Anyone know if they have changed the rules about being able to buy and sell tickets up to a certain time before kickoff? Or is that they have they just managed to "everton that" to the ticket system now too?
I was looking yesterday afternoon and only 1 ticket in the main stand was available.
I thought the resale platform might be offering but nothing, then.
Early kick off, surely Big Dunc hasn't got fans fever pitch, just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.