Cahill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
arteta is the the better footballer but cahill seems to be some kind of human catalyst in terms of his effect on the rest of the team - the whole team seems to raise it's game with cahill in the side, so i'd say he's the most influential.

arteta is the the better footballer but cahill seems to be some kind of human catalyst in terms of his effect on the rest of the team - the whole team seems to raise it's game with cahill in the side, so i'd say he's the most influential.

I dont know i think they are both very important players, i think Cahill is now the key to our season, if he picks up a long term injury we are totally screwed.

I dont know i think they are both very important players, i think Cahill is now the key to our season, if he picks up a long term injury we are totally screwed.

i agree, but if i had to choose which one to lose for a few months it would be arteta rather than cahill, but only by a narrow margin.

i agree, but if i had to choose which one to lose for a few months it would be arteta rather than cahill, but only by a narrow margin.

Its difficult, i mean we have "managed" without Cahill a few times, we havent really felt Artetas loss for a long period, time will tell who the biggest loss is. But we adapted without Cahill, we can adapt without Arteta, but both are huge players for us and we fault Cahills loss i feel. As im sure we will feel Artetas

Status
Not open for further replies.