Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lols @davek

I don't believe in our dodgy defence today.

The attacking four will have to be at their best to get a win.

Dyche has striven to play an unchanged back four for a good reason. It brings about stability.

There's way too many changes to this back line today for it not to have an effect.

I read elsewhere yesterday he's not making the game.

If so...

Patterson Keane Tarkowski Godfrey.

Even Burnley demolish that.

I think it's going to be a matter of hoping we outscore them, tbh.

If that's our defence today we can count on conceding at least 2 goals.

Great result - we did invite them on a bit in the opening stages of the second half, but that was a job well done from a patched-team. Even though we were way off full strength, we still had more than enough for them, and good to get another clean sheet. UTFT!

….uncomfortably comfortable.

How we’re winning with so much disruption is the most encouraging aspect for me. Real application from everybody. I think we were far superior to them but Doucoure going off meant we had to dig in.

Terrific effort from Godfrey to come in but Keane produced a serene performance and was comfortably MoM.

This Everton side continue to surprise me and yet I shouldn’t be surprised by them anymore.

We did a number on them today, we were very comfortable at 0-2 and didn’t really get out of 2nd gear, but we didn’t have to. They were really poor, I think all the promoted teams are actually. Anyway we are 7 points clear of the drop zone now, 4 wins on the bounce and 4 clean sheets. Long May it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.