• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley-Everton Bingo predictions...

"I suppose four clean sheets in a row was too much to ask for."

"I suppose four wins in a row was too much to ask for."

"He was never the same after COVID..."

Should be looking to draw level with 8th place!

1702746146699.png

Reactions: Lob
Oh eck... All week its been Godfrey or Keane and we get BOTH!

Mykolenko must be injured... Burnley's chances have just doubled!

i don’t think we can win

we need to like but a draw be good
We can win if the likes of DCL gets back on it.

I don't think we will win because we won't keep a clean sheet with the Chuckle Brothers and Cousin Nathan in the one combination and I doubt DCL as a finisher, but I am fairly sure we will create four or five presentable chances. Take three and we win. Take two and we draw, probably. At worst.

5 years ago we went into Turf Moor on the back of a run of 5 games without a win and 3 days after being smacked 6-2 at home by Spurs, doom and gloom went around on the morning of the game and we ended up winning 5-1

Im not so pessimistic. If we can play in their half , keep the ball better as recently, we wont be under pressure. 0-1 Everton FC.

5 years ago we went into Turf Moor on the back of a run of 5 games without a win and 3 days after being smacked 6-2 at home by Spurs, doom and gloom went around on the morning of the game and we ended up winning 5-1
It would be wonderful to repeat any kind of away win like that one, but this one reminds me more of the 3-2 rollercoaster defeat to Dyche in Lampard's lucky escape season. When you've got Cheech and Chong in your defence, any kind of result is a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.