Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job Burnley are missing that Kolesho guy.

He is full of pace and tricky so the thought of him running at the chuckle brothers in defence today wouldn't have been pretty.

Would be lovely to win today but it's a case of just stopping Burnley winning today and gaining significant ground. Should have enough in attack to score a goal or two.

Just seeing Rodriguez in their line up sends chills as that defeat at Turf Moor in April 2022 was terrible, honestly thought relegation was going to happen after that as seemed Burnley had all the momentum but they lost at Norwich a few days later and then Dyche was sacked.

Good job Burnley are missing that Kolesho guy.

He is full of pace and tricky so the thought of him running at the chuckle brothers in defence today wouldn't have been pretty.

Would be lovely to win today but it's a case of just stopping Burnley winning today and gaining significant ground. Should have enough in attack to score a goal or two.

Just seeing Rodriguez in their line up sends chills as that defeat at Turf Moor in April 2022 was terrible, honestly thought relegation was going to happen after that as seemed Burnley had all the momentum but they lost at Norwich a few days later and then Dyche was sacked.

they still have some flair players

I don`t think we will struggle to score, we remain unchanged in midfield and forward areas apart from Gueye out for Onana, my concern is keeping them out with 3 of the back 4 changing.

Hopefully we don`t rely on the defence too much......

Will be another Palace type away game I think. Burnley aren't getting anywhere with home draws so they'll need to take chances so will be some space for Dwight and Doucs to run into.

2-2 feels right today. Not too bad considering the three away wins in last six weeks.

Recall Holgy ASAP so he can slot in at right back and return in tandem with Keano and Godders for our festive fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.