Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be tricky against Burnley, as you all say, win and things are looking rosy and the confidence will continue…I daren’t think of losing…..

Quite honestly tired of the Michael Keane hatred. He isn't as good as we had hoped for when we brought him in, and other players are better, but he is still lower-half-of-the-premier-league-good. It is tiresome hearing him getting slated continually...he has some quality that comes through even though he clearly has a ball-watching or similar moment in him every game.

Quite honestly tired of the Michael Keane hatred. He isn't as good as we had hoped for when we brought him in, and other players are better, but he is still lower-half-of-the-premier-league-good. It is tiresome hearing him getting slated continually...he has some quality that comes through even though he clearly has a ball-watching or similar moment in him every game.
He's crap and has a 50p head

Ive worked there a few times and worked with people from there and believe me its still 1985 there.

Backwards the lot of em.
Had the same experience myself mate, worked there for a bit a few years ago - delighted when I got a job that meant I didn’t need to be in that shithole of a town.

Kin strange breed - every one of them was like the loons from the slaughtered lamb in American werewolf in London.

Went to a pre-season match at Turf Moor years ago. I think Ian Wright scored for them in a 1-0 defeat. Nasty atmosphere and the only pub I’ve ever been to which actually had sawdust on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.