Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched the last 15 minutes of their game against Brighton and Brighton could have won 5-1.

Their defence is absolutely rancid and it was only some amazing shot stopping by their keeper that earned them a point. We'll need to be at our physical best, win that side of things and I think we'll come away with another positive result.

It's not a must win by any stretch but it is a must not lose to ensure we don't give Burnley any momentum or confidence going into the Christmas period.

Crush these meffs boys, no mercy, run them into the ground then slot a few worldies towards then end to utterly destroy their morale!

Swerve the draw like, wouldn't be the worst result but these are terrible and we are on fire. A full week break as well, go there and blatter them.

No branthwaite is scary though, the one position in the team we don't have a good enough option
Something happening longer term to either Branthwaite, Tarks or Pickford is the true Achilles Heel of the team.

Will be interesting to see how we deal with it next weekend

I watched the last 15 minutes of their game against Brighton and Brighton could have won 5-1.
Their defence is absolutely rancid and it was only some amazing shot stopping by their keeper that earned them a point. We'll need to be at our physical best, win that side of things and I think we'll come away with another positive result.
It's not a must win by any stretch but it is a must not lose to ensure we don't give Burnley any momentum or confidence going into the Christmas period.
I agree with all this. It will certainly be seen by Burnley as a 'must win' though, and they will be right up for it. We dare not show any complacency in this game. We need to make sure that WE keep OUR momentum and confidence.

Anyone know if the streets around the ground are good for parking on the day? Could do without getting stuck in the main car parks. Don't mind a bit of a walk

Could be a difficult match as they’re capable of scoring goals at the moment and we’re missing big Bran which isn’t ideal

They also have a truly rotten defence though so this could be a fun game for a neutral where we outscore a team in a full blood and thunder game!

I back us to be fitter and stronger than anyone over 90 minutes right now so if scores are level on 60 minutes I’m no longer awkward thinking we throw it away like at the start of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.