Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted I missed it, great result though and it shows promise if we can bounce back with 5 goals away from home after getting done by Spurs at home

At 3-1 today I was still worried. They were coming on to us a bit and starting to get a foothold in the game. Once Gana came on the game game changed for me and we managed it better.
Said today i expected us to conceed before ht,then knowing us right after ht,then panic,and we near enough did both,there chance right after ht would have me panic more than what i was if it wet in,only been an Everton fan can you worry been 3-0 or 3-1 up lol

I still have the whole game recorded on Sky and might watch it sometime, just to see how bad or unlucky we were and to see if Spurs really were just too good for us.

A good club buries the chances that Burnley had. Which is probably why we don't beat good teams.

On a more positive note, now that City committed Seppuku, apparently we just purposely lost to Spurs to cost the RS the title (notice how buddy-buddy Posh and Silva were.....CONSPRIACEEEEEEEEEE).

Been down on efc for a while, was really pleased with that, my fear was this would be a frustrating 2-2 or something but credit where it’s due, despite the opposition struggling this season, you can only beat what’s in front of you and we did that with some quality goals.

Made up for last weeks performance against Spurs that. Good away support today, dont think I will be the only one with no voice still tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.