Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With rumours circulating once again that he wants to sell up we are far from being an attractive proposition to buy, the future looks really bleak.
He has treated us like a rich man's toy rather than a serious attempt to appoint the right people.
Best for all involved. With accounts being the way they’ve been he deffo wants gone. An yes doesn’t look great by league position but state of the art stadium coming etc does

Utd (H)
Leicester (H)
Liverpool (A)
Chelsea (H)
Leicester (A)
Watford (A)

Be lucky if we get 4 points from our next 6 games dependant on how bad Utd and Leicester are at goodison.

I still think Watford and Burnley will be around us by the Watford game and lose that we can start officially calling it a day as there'll be no coming back from that defeat to the final relegation candidate.

We will struggle to get three points from the games left. If you concede three against Burnley it’s like 8 or 9 against city and liverpool

We are a poor poor side and along with Norwich the worst in the prem.
We were 2-1 up and should have taken dcl off sat back and scored a third on the break but oh no that’s to complicated for our management team.
We are getting what we deserve Relegated
I am going Saturday to hopefully see ronaldo play but after that I’m finished with football ????

Yeah I get it. Dire stuff not encouraging whatsoever but look at the injuries.

This is probably new to Frank. If you are in the premier league and get done with injuries, you have nothing and get what you get.

If you’re in the Sky6, you get magic spray off the dark web. It’s the [Poor language removed].

How much have we spent on utter dross? Maxwel Cornet cost Burnley just £12.85m. Do we have any kind of scouting network?

All Kenny had to do was put any sort of normal cross in and someone taps that in easily. Instead he absolutely shanks it onto the bar.
Oh he isn’t without fault. He’s crap. Absolutely garbage.

But Richy makes it 3-1 like a good attacker does and it’s game won. Too many asking to be carried.

Status
Not open for further replies.