Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of bets on us to draw tonight, Lampard has not had one yet and can see two bad sides cancelling each other out. 0-0 or 1-1

Dreams don't come true mate. If they did, I'd be coming home and enjoying my life as a time share husband on weekdays to Olga Kurylenko, Gal Gadot, Alison Brie, Mila Kunis and Rihanna, leaving the weekends free to play call of duty.
Yes but that’s clearly not their dream is it? Your sample size is also too small so it’s still inconclusive.

Begovic a better choice to stand up to that big giraffe they got up front
It’s a nervous ? one tonight
Let’s hope no red cards for us and no early goal for them thugs
I really can’t call this but tbh would take a draw now which is sad against a bottom 3 Burnley.
COYB Boys
I salute all the travelling blues fans , always there always loud hope it is a good night for us all

Rv6Ibl.gif
Good to see "The Chairman" visiting the dressing room for the motivational pep talk...

Just get a positive result your gang of spineless cowards. Honestly as a group you could be the first to get this club relegated. That’s embarrassing. Show fight, passion, work rate. And by god score some away goals for Christ sake.
If you know yer history.... Been relegated twice mate.

I agree with the rest of your post though. No confidence in this mob

Gray, Richy, DCL...

We should be laughing at these lot.

Let DCL be the distraction whilst Richy & Gray make runs inside.

It's time for our quality to stand up and say 'what's appenin bro-ski'.... 'baaaaam! Oooooo you like that don't you... Bam bam bam! Cheeky cheeky!

COYB

Haha I think even Gomes is out so I'm really perplexed on what the midfield is going to look like? Other than bleak I'd rather godfrey than holgate in midfield could be delph but the dude is perpetually informed so a start might be beyond his physical capacity
Supposed to perpetually infirmed stupid spell check

Status
Not open for further replies.