Burnley Away relegation six-pointer Ticket News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, superb. I went a couple of times when there was no roof, and miraculously it never rained on either occasion.

Not so superb if you were an away fan walking out of the ground afterwards and they'd throw bottles and dirty nappies at you though! lol

Earlier on this year in London, a company remade the 50's era in the hit movie of "Back to the Future" it was a big hit for fans.

Soo much so, that SKY have brought Burnley into the premier league so visiting fans can visit an era from the mid seventies.

Season ticket holder for 28 years - fully aware of Goodison's limitations.

Also been to 55 of the 92 league grounds in this country over the past 10 years - and Burnley is EASILY in the top 5 worst I've ever been to.

Burnley, Portsmouth, Crystal Palace, QPR, Luton Town. They're the 5 worst in my opinion, not necessarily in that order.

You thinking Goodison is rubbish has nothing to do with the poor facilities at Burnley, or invalidates the criticism.
Oldham was a sh/t'ole, the ground and the place is grim too no offence to anyone. There was only 3 stands, the 4th was rubble. To top it off we drew with them.

Hoping this goes down to STHs, last time I went to Burnley was for a pre season match we won 1-0, travelled up from by Birmingham as it was a mid week game and we shot up after work, made it there 5 min after kick off so missed the only goal.

Got back down to brum about half 1 in the morning because of traffic. Boss night!

Went to Turf Moor in 2009 when Saha missed the pen that Hibbo got for us (recurring theme).

It wasn't THAT bad of a ground, not sure what all the fuss is about.

Just received an email saying I have got free coach travel for this, so mustn't of been for people with ten aways. I have four.

[QUOTE"New Free Transfer Signing, post: 3082191, member: 13314"]Any ideas how likely this is to get to STH with no away credits?[/QUOTE]
50/50 Id say with the lille game being 3 days before

mythbuster said:
I'd love to be able to vault posts from 1983, where a load of whoppers were second guessing Kendall's every decision.

I reckon it would be something like this.....

Get this Kendall clown out, buying has-beens like Peter Reid and Andy Gray. We need real investment into this club - the likes of Arsenal are spending £800,000 on quality players for the future like Charlie Nicholas. And what's our scouting system doing? The RS are bringing in quality like Paul Walsh, whilst we're bringing in no-marks like Trevor Steven. This man has got to go - get that Lawrie McMenemy in.

First away in 1967 was Burnley. Travelled in back of old zephyr, no seat belts kept sliding off seat!!!! Got beat. It was a dump but saw game from terrace for first time. From the side which is now opposite the cameras. Tough men tackles flying in all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.