Burnley Away relegation six-pointer Ticket News

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 quid to go in that shed.

They're having a laugh

The Turf is the pits.

Still, I have a soft spot for 'em and they're making the most of their season in the top flight so good luck to them on the raking it in from away fans front. Nice little drive over the moors on a freezing cold Autumnal day too and a decent proper pint close by ( none of this fizzy lager and fruity cider stuff ) too.

Showing my Wool roots here to be fair.

Each of Burnley's stand are more modern than their counterparts at Goodison - they have two brand spanking new stands - yes the away end and Bob Lord Stand are dated but any more than the Street End and the Bullens ? Just because its a relatively small ground by PL standards shouldn't count against it.

;)

7 October at 9.00am. Refunds and exchanges will not be available.

Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone on 0871 663 1878* (option 2), or in person at the Park End box office. Opening times for all our ticketing outlets can be found here.

Corporate Hospitality members should contact the Corporate Sales team directly on hospitality@evertonfc.com by 5pm on Monday 13 October.

Coach travel costs just £15.00 and departs from Goodison at 10.30am. Supporters need to be members of the Travel Club to purchase coach tickets. The Travel Club Membership costs just £5 and can be purchased here, over the phone on 0871 663 1878* or in person at the Park End box office.

*Calls to this number will cost 10p per minute from a BT landline. Other networks and mobiles may vary.

Adults £40
Kids £18
Concessions £25
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big allocation for a league game that, 4000+. Wigan-esque. Live on Sky and 3 days after Lille... will be interesting to see if that sells out.

For people who moan about never being able to get away tickets and needing to get on the 'away credit ladder', this is a golden opportunity to get a credit, for a relatively local game. Assuming it gets down to STHs-only and less.
;)

http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news

Burnley (A)
13:30 Sun 26 October 2014

Please note the customer number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale.

We have received an allocation of 4,108 tickets.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority;

2014/15 Season Ticket holders with 6+ away Premier League credits from the 2013/14 season on Thursday 9 October at 8.00am.
2014/15 Season Ticket holders with 4+ away Premier League credits from the 2013/14 season on Saturday 11 October at 8.00am.
2014/15 Season Ticket holders with 2+ away Premier League credits from the 2013/14 season on Monday 13 October at 8.00am.
2014/15 Season Ticket holders on Wednesday 15 October at 8.00am.

Any remaining tickets will go on general sale on Friday 17 October at 9.00am. Refunds and exchanges will not be available.

Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone on 0871 663 1878* (option 2), or in person at the Park End box office. Opening times for all our ticketing outlets can be found here.

Corporate Hospitality members should contact the Corporate Sales team directly on hospitality@evertonfc.com by 5pm on Monday 13 October.

Coach travel costs just £15.00 and departs from Goodison at 10.30am. Supporters need to be members of the Travel Club to purchase coach tickets. The Travel Club Membership costs just £5 and can be purchased here, over the phone on 0871 663 1878* or in person at the Park End box office.

*Calls to this number will cost 10p per minute from a BT landline. Other networks and mobiles may vary.

Adults £40
Kids £18
Concessions £25
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big allocation for a league game that, 4000+. Wigan-esque. Live on Sky and 3 days after Lille... will be interesting to see if that sells out.

For people who moan about never being able to get away tickets and needing to get on the 'away credit ladder', this is a golden opportunity to get a credit, for a relatively local game. Assuming it gets down to STHs-only and less.

Are you serious? Of course it will sell out.

This could go to ST only, a chance for those to get on the ladder that miss out on aways, if it drops that far make sure you get one if you have no credits

I'd rather go to Turf Moor than somewhere like the Madejski or St. Mary's.

When I spend £40, I want to be able to see the game with no obstructed views. Evidently a lot of our own fans feel the same way, given the obstructed view seats at Goodison that rarely sellout. I want to be able to have a pee when I want to have a pee, and not have to miss part of the game in order to avoid braving crush-like conditions in an antiquated shed-like concourse with an inadequate number of toilets. Personally, I don't have to endure this at Goodison.

Each of Burnley's stand are more modern than their counterparts at Goodison - they have two brand spanking new stands - yes the away end and Bob Lord Stand are dated but any more than the Street End and the Bullens ? Just because its a relatively small ground by PL standards shouldn't count against it.

In my opinion - yes, the away end at Burnley is worse than both the Street End and Bullens Road. At least our 2 stands have had a bit of money spent on them in recent years. Maybe Burnley have spent money on the away end since 2009 - we will find out at the end of the month.

Last edited:

where have you heard this

Club sent out an e-mail a few weeks ago detailing the 'Everton Road Trip' as part of the 'Everton Away Fans Initiative'. The Burnley game was one of the games selected. Haven't seen the details officially released yet. STH & 10+ aways sounds about right though.

If anyone needs a customer number with a season ticket on it let me know. Because of the 4,000 ticket allocation, I thought someone who wants to go to Burnley but hasn't got a season ticket could use mine.

This will probably go down to the Season ticket with no Away credit criteria so anyone whos after a ticket let me know. I need to get on the away credit ladder but can't go to Burnley so its either this or buy one and sell it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.