BSC Young Boys v Everton. 19th Feb at 18.00 GMT.

First leg result

• Young Boys

Votes: 34 15.2%
  • Everton

Votes: 147 65.9%
  • You've overhit it to Distin there Jack lad....

Votes: 42 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
......the away end was open, Doug, never stopped pouring. I travel over to Leeds now and then for work and often recall that day when I go past Oldham on the M62.

I know, like I said a got a ticket in the home end. Although things were so bad we moved at halftime, asking the plod if it was ok to go in the family terrace alongside the pitch. It was worth the soaking.

Sadly can't watch tonight, ill be delighted with a draw, preferably including an away goal. But then if we lose as long as we go back to Goodison still in the tie I'll be happy. More than 2-0 will upset me.

Google translation is brilliant:

In the afternoon, it is clear to see the city of Bern , that a particular cause is pending : Hundreds of fans of the British team Everton abound on the Orphanage and Bärenplatz. You have stocked up with plenty of beer from the major distributors . At the 5000 of them are expected for the Europa League match at the Stade de Suisse against BSC YB . Kick-off is at 19 clock .

Although the way to the stadium could drag on for a while , it should be noted the fans in no hurry . Even at half past four in the afternoon glow happily in front of the capitol city . The police encouraged them in advance to take the route via the Lorraine bridge to the stadium and to use the 20 bus. However, none of optimism makes still far from wide.

The fans in the capitol city, are in a good mood - they spent the afternoon with choral singing

Status
Not open for further replies.