British only team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt expect this reaction tbh. If anything it was more about us using our academy system to develop our club, not some mad racist rant like people think. Like some have suggested if the first team being succesful is through buying expensive players, then why do we bother with an academy if we are just bothered about winning trophies? Would people be happy with this? I wouldnt. Say what you like about Kenwright he always did things in a certain way and we had an identity. Its funny that i spoke to a city fan who i know and he says he prefered the club before the takeover. They might have not been any good, but he could identify with his club. City are meant to have a great academy system but where are they in first team? They clearly, like chelsea have it to meet the premier league british qouta and to sell them on to the lower league clubs. Thats a waste imo.

It's a legit question. If we had more academy players coming through, the natural result would be having more England qualified players in the first team squad (regardless of their race or where they were born eg Baningime). Most Evertonians see academy graduates succeeding in the first team as a good thing.

But to restrict ourselves to only signing British would be madness.

The OP has managed to produce complete randomness. Going from player's nationalities to Niasse and Arteta and afterwards having some war history lessons and then some racist stuff in disguise and then someone making a joke about McCarthy and the list goes on ... WTF ?

The OP didn't even do good research talking about Bilbao as a spanish counterpart of an english team limited to british , when bilbao has a Basque only team. Things didn't even have the best start and then it went on!

For the shake of our team, can this s-h-i-t-e-hole be locked ? People are grabbing their pop-corn , reading and laughing at us for sure.

Just don't read the thread and stop worrying about what other people think of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.