Bringing an away fan to Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upper Bullens or the Upper St end would be fine along with the Main Stand, to be honest at his age i think he would be ok in most places, i wouldnt take him in the Lower St end but i wouldnt fancy going in there myself!

depends how much he can keep his mouth shut when West Ham start losing.
I sat in the QPR end at QPR vs Everton a couple of years ago, the 1-1 draw when Piennear got sent off, Im normally a reserved person but their fans were calling us cheats the whole time, saying perfectly good tackles were dirty fouls (Like all footy fans I guess) and I couldn't keep quiet, ended up getting called lots of different names by those around me. In hindsight wasn't a great idea but in the moment u have to stick up for your own.
Saying that I also sat in the home end away to Chelsea and I didn't say a word even tho we were losing 3-0, might have something to do with the massive skin head sitting right in front of me!

I would day don't give him a few pints before hand as that will loosen his tongue!

I have been in the home end of a game at Upton Park before, not at all relevant but I am still here and was not killed by Ray Winstone (Although he did knock into my pregnant sister, by accident, outside the ground before the match).

Status
Not open for further replies.