Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
….its the lack of quality in possession that fails us seeing out that game, the win makes such a difference so the feeling is of disappointment.

No problems with the attitude and application, no problem with the defensive commitment but quality turns draws into wins. The players will be gutted, we’re gutted.

Branthwaite MoM.

Gutted, if only Branthewaite or Tarks had been marking Dunk........things would have been different.

Someone mentioned in here about Godfrey going up for a header (Think @mcavennie) that his head goes into his shoulders like a tortoise. That extra few inches made the difference and why Godfrey will never be a CB

That’s a good point regardless. Referees clearly imagined 9 minutes of injury time. We can’t keep throwing these games away and that’s all on the players. Twice in stoppage time Harrison cost us that, first with that crap effort of a clearance for their goal, just take it down and boot it and then with that clear chance.

I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face, it’s clear as day that Dyche isn’t the problem here, week after week we see the players letting him down. They’re miles better than us and we were leading in the 95th minute. Some of these players need a wake up call.
Yer, no idea where the 9 mins came from...utter garbage that timekeeper...prob on a PL bung. in any case with 10 men on the opposition it shouldnt matter, just play the time out. I could not believe what i was seeing, i was wondering if we had somehow lost 2 players off the field to their 1. Unbelievable.

Everybody said we were going to get battered
Loads of people saying we didn’t have a plan and were clueless until we go a goal up
Referee then gives them everything apart from the red until they equalise and suddenly we’re clueless again and Dyche needs sacking according to some

Not many teams get points off Brighton at home, our game plan was one crazy long extra time away from getting all 3

31 points from 26 games

Another weekend supporting Everton, another massive metaphorical kick in the knackers.

Sick to the stomach after that, though I suppose a point is better than nothing.

Will we actually win another game this season? It doesn't feel like it.

would have taken this and other results this morning

Burnley bummed and Forest beaten and us one point away from home

but have to say Everton have totally forgotten how to win a game, they pooed their pants with an extra man
Surely with the opposition down to 10 just get hold of CM... Dyche crapped his pants and took off a CM fora cripple wide player....

We would easily be away from this battle again with a better manager. He keeps making mistakes that cost us!!!!!!!

Burnley would have won that no problem. They had a few players with brains even when the manager doesnt have one.
True, and to concede a header when we are a team of giants makes it harder to swallow. I don’t blame the players today though, manager needs to show more.