Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not even Dyche mate, it's just the misery of being in a relegation battle for the third year on the bounce, it's mentally exhausting. It's especially worse this year when we know we could be 10 points from safety.
It's one forward, who ever it is being isolated that kills it for me .... plus a lack of pace in midfield & the fact he plays an 38-year-old ....

About 5 hours, we hire a 9 seater minibus from Arnold Clark, we'd normally get the train here but its knackered between London and Brighton today
Never been Brighton, did think of going but someone said it was about 6 7 hours on coach, so gave it a miss, thought that's why so many tickets were available. Anyway safe journey mate hopefully we come back with 3 points.

Went to college in Brighton so have a bit of a soft spot for B&HA but since the started doing well I really CBA with them! Worst is, I think they will get all 3 points today - please let me be wrong!!!

Went to college in Brighton so have a bit of a soft spot for B&HA but since the started doing well I really CBA with them! Worst is, I think they will get all 3 points today - please let me be wrong!!!
I watched a game they played last week - I thought what a style of football - I'd love the blues to play that style of football, but they are a loose cannon like that one week beaten the next so COYB

Seems to be just as many people expecting us to get beat here as last time we rocked up when we beat them 5-1.

This is the kind of play style that really favours Dyche’s set up. We’ll get gaps and can counter and create chances.

They might still be on their game and batter us like but I think we’ve got every chance.

Tough game today. There is a clear template how to play against Brighton and get success, but we haven't played well in a long time.
I thought we played very well against Spurs and City twice each and Villa as well. Palace as bad because they sat back and we’re crap at breaking teams down but I think it’s very harsh to say we haven’t played well in a long time.