Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just hope Brighton weren't watching Conor Coady telling everyone before the Palace match exactly how Dyche's defensive plan has made Everton's goals against the third lowest in the league. Detailed diagrams and all!

_130679974_gettyimages-1578299831.jpg

Lets get right into these!

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Patterson - Tarks - Branners - Myko
Onana
Gana - Garner
McNeil - DCL - Harrison
COYB
DCL IS CRAP! How lucky can he be that he starts no matter what, just doing nothing on the pitch

If Myko can't play I think we should play a defensive partnership Of Tarks and Godfrey. Patterson should start RB and Branthwaite LB, he did it in the cup and he was quite good

If I could pick the team I’d go for:
Pickford
Patterson - Tarks - Branners - Myko
Onana - Garner
McNeil - Doucs - Harrison
DCL

Classic Martinez formation with 2 holding midfielders and 3 attacking midfielders supporting Dom.

Maybe a bit harsh on Gueye but I think as good as Gueye is at breaking up play I think Onana offers a more all round game. Also, I don’t think we should start with Onana, Garner and Gueye in the same team. It’s too negative. Dom needs more support up top.

Cannot see us coming away from here with points. They seem to have reinvented themselves with really good wingers this year. Will need Seamus to have mitoma in his pocket but fear it will be the reverse. They arent that good at the back though but their keeper will have a great game I am sure! sorry I put this
down as a 3-1 defeat. I will be ecstatic if we get a point.
Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Gana
Garner - Onana - McNeil
Doucoure
DCL
I'm quite confident we will either win, lose or draw.