Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When we miraculously won because we magically hit 5 out of our 5 shots?

The same game we had 20% possession of the ball and about 100 completed passes?

????

I mean, none of our goals were hoofball. We also had more quality chances beyond the goals we scored.

I agree, it was a mad game, but Everton were more than worthy winners on the day.

I mean, none of our goals were hoofball. We also had more quality chances beyond the goals we scored.

I agree, it was a mad game, but Everton were more than worthy winners on the day.
Our plan was to lock up and play long ball and bypass the midfield for pretty much the entirety of the game though, bet no one expected the worldies at any given chance, considering we miss the simplest ones anyway lol

Hope we get the same luck down our way too at any rate.

Don’t feel confident at all.
CA43BC11-01DB-4FCF-A32C-6951BC1C4414.jpeg

If anyone is going by train via London a reminder there are engineering works from Three bridges to Brighton tomorrow. That adds at least an hour to the journey. I'm down there quite a lot as my kids live there and it's often a bit shambolic so bear that in mind.

You are right, was fantastic day. But Pickford made 2/3 outstanding saves. And dare I say the pace of iwobi was a help. We've no pace at all now going forward

Yep, Pickford made 2 absolute worldies but we also missed a couple of other great chances. I remember Garner missing a great chance to make it 3 on the stroke if half time and I'm sure Mcneil also had another chance 1st half.

It was a brilliant away performance where everything went right for us. Let's hope we have another day like that one!

It was a freak of a game. I dont want to take anything away from the result but i honestly think they were a bit cocky in the first half hour and thought they just had to turn up to win. Their fullbacks pushed up so high they were non existent as defenders. Second half they had us camped on our own box. Plus maybe a bit of defending what we had. Mina was immense 2nd half.
Unfortunately i cant see lightning striking twice. Their home form is pretty solid. 1 loss.
I'll take anything here as we play these and west ham before luton play again. 4 from 6 would be decent.