Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As poor a watch it was and a sense that we've probably blew any chance of top 4/5/6 we're limping to the finish line with a broken squad. Some clubs and hypo German managers would be very melodramatic. The world owes some clubs a favour.

Looking on the positive side we kept a clean sheet!!

MoM for me was Seamus, who was our main attacking threat and also gave a solid defensive display. James outstanding and close to scoring, Mina played well until injured, Godfrey and Holgate had a good game, Olsen looked shaky at times, Richie worked hard but was all alone.

ffs....take 5 first teamers and another 5 regulars out of any team in the prem (barring Man City) and you'd do well to win any game at all. I don't know what people expected tonight but to be fuming at that makes me think either you haven't watched everton play or you don't understand football at all. That was pretty much what I expected given the available options. We aren't good enough with a fully fit squad, so with 10 players missing and many available players in unfavoured roles we can't be to peed off imo.

i will take that point ,thought we would win before game, but then you se even more out when team is named, yet dont play well, but get a point

As poor a watch it was and a sense that we've probably blew any chance of top 4/5/6 we're limping to the finish line with a broken squad. Some clubs and hypo German managers would be very melodramatic. The world owes some clubs a favour.
I remember a form crash at the end of last season as well, also under a certain CA....

Status
Not open for further replies.