Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday night PL fixtures have been triumph-less affairs for BHA to date: mark down 12/4/21 as the palindromic date that that statistic gets binned...

...'Everton that'.

Gbamin injury means it’s almost certain Davies and Siggurdson are starting with James. That means we’re getting the run around.

3-1 home win. We'll be shoite yet again and James will limp off and not be seen for the rest of the season.

I usually enjoy the weekday games cause it breaks the usual routine and gives something to look forward to after work.

But feel like pure [poor language removed] just want 3pm Saturday kickoffs back.

I would play with Sirgurdsson, Davies and Holgate in the middle and DCL, James and Richarlison in attack line. The Iceman can play well with Davies as a Gatusso in his back. We all know that Sigurdsson is good in pass and he can link with the attackers.
I'd like to add that for me the absence of Doucure is more important for the team than -for example- James.
I'm a bit nervous because I don't understand this team and I hate football on Mondays.
#UTFT
Greetings from Catalonia

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.