Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Whittle

Player Valuation: £60m
To be fourth, or not to be fourth, that is the question,
Whether ‘‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous Hodgson,
Or to take arms at the sea against the vermin,
And by opposing, end them.
To win, to sleep
To sleep, perchance to dream
Go Fourth my friends , Go Fourth.

.....and don’t muck it up this time!
562046E4-1F2F-441D-A31C-7295860DB578.jpeg

Onwards then to Brighton’s Lego monstrosity where Harry Potter weaves his magic. I have a small confession to make. I worked in Brighton for a few years in the mid eighties and I really enjoyed it. The same cannot be said of their football club now defying the laws of nature and gravity by continuing to ply their irksome trade in the Premier League.
Their fans are well known for their rousing and relentless noisy support;
554DC55A-FD66-492D-AF1D-83B29F8D0A0A.jpeg
...but sadly for the “bad Tory Meffs” if I may borrow a GoT phrase; it often ends..
FF5A4927-A7F1-4E11-AFDE-3D46EB33CFF3.jpeg
Ignoring the utter shock of conceding a goal against Palace of all teams I expect Carlo to have Everton ripping these coastal clods a new one with some ease. Hopefully Allan will be back and Gomes knock not serious and DCL has his shooting boots on.
They do have some players I’m sure but I try not to think about them too much. Their probable line up;
Barney McGrew
Pugh Pugh
Cuthbert Dibble Grub
Dozy Beaky Dave Dee Mick Titch

Sub: Mussolini

You know your mission. err..... Up the Toffees lids.

Wow - 5th.

Well, nearly.

I see Brighton are favourites, which is surprising given their lousy home record, even allowing for Everton's propensity to fail against lower opposition.

Can't remember if Dave Dee is one person or two - a bit sneaky if they are fielding an extra man.

Status
Not open for further replies.