Brian Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

steken1

Player Valuation: £70m
If reports are true I'm made up Shane's getting his chance.

Never honestly thought I'd see Moyes do something like this.

I hope he takes his chance and I'll be sticking a tenner on him to score!!!;)

I agree but this isn't his first start?

No mate, It's the first time he's been picked on merit though I.e. outside of a big injury crisis. I honestly thought Moyes would play Hibbert there before him TBH. Very unlike the Ninja this.

No mate, It's the first time he's been picked on merit though I.e. outside of a big injury crisis. I honestly thought Moyes would play Hibbert there before him TBH. Very unlike the Ninja this.

We do have a defensive injury crisis at the moment with no right backs.

we have 3 RB's injured forcing a reshuffle (as believed), he should have been given a chance on merit by now though

We do have a defensive injury crisis at the moment with no right backs.

The way Heitinga and Distin have been playing this season I think he genuinely deserves a go. If he's only been picked due to injuries it's a shame but it's still a good chance for him to make the shirt his own.

Is Distin Injured?

Even if it is because we have no right backs, I think his past performances have given everyone the confidence he can more than adequately do the job. If a winger got injured and Gueye had to come in, the reaction wouldn't be the same as Shane coming in, which speaks volumes really.

Even if it is because we have no right backs, I think his past performances have given everyone the confidence he can more than adequately do the job. If a winger got injured and Gueye had to come in, the reaction wouldn't be the same as Shane coming in, which speaks volumes really.

Spot on.

good luck to the lad. Couple of solid performances and that jersey could be his for years to come. NSNO

yeah i have no worries with him coming in at all. Just think sadly he's only been picked again due to injuries rather than being a given a proper chance based on merit as he should have been this season based on heitinga's form. very similar player to caulker at spurs who is excelling when being given the chance (on merit)

Status
Not open for further replies.