Homepage Article Brands Renews Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/ it most definitely IS his job. But the owners bought a dog and barked themselves.
2/ Jeffers, Unsworth, Ebbrell, Baines
3/ he got shut of players for a knock down price, after a fashion. He's had 3 years to get shut of Bolaise and he's still here.
4/ Digne is the one class signing..after 3 years. The rest are tat or bang average.
5/ getting players in that any good manager can use is the first step in getting better PL positions

The onus is on ytou to tell us why he should be handed another 3 seasons here...
Godfrey, Allan, Rodriguez, Doucoure....bang average?

Im mainly happy cos of how unhappy it makes certain other people.

He needs to get this window right.

Pay rise for signing a superstar in Hamez.
Why does Brands need to "get this window right" this summer if he's done a job here?

Why does Brands need to "get this window right" this summer if he's done a job here?
Cos I'm not a cultist Dave.

Ive admitted hes made mistakes and despite improvements within the squad, mistakes have been made, he needs to do better.

Ive never claimed perfection.

So he needs to get this window right, for Carlo.

Another window like last year would be great.

After securing approx £20 mill profit in player sales in first 9 months was on about £1 mill. Now supposedly around £2 mill per annum, plus maybe a bonus on top of that.
Unreal.

He pisses the bulk of £250M upo against a wall and gets paid £2m per year for it.

This club's profligate spending needs looking at. They obviously dont employ people on a value for money basis. Bt=rnads' record here is unsupportable.

A line drawn under his time here was what was required, but they've doubled down on this chancer and we'll see hundreds millions more wasted because of it.

Cos I'm not a cultist Dave.

Ive admitted hes made mistakes and despite improvements within the squad, mistakes have been made, he needs to do better.

Ive never claimed perfection.

So he needs to get this window right, for Carlo.

Another window like last year would be great.
Ha Ha Ha.

Mistakes with the squad. It's UTTER TURD.

That's continued to happen on his watch. Why are we employing this man? I have heard no compelling reason....because there is none.

Unreal.

He pisses the bulk of £250M upo against a wall and gets paid £2m per year for it.

This club's profligate spending needs looking at. They obviously dont employ people on a value for money basis. Bt=rnads' record here is unsupportable.

A line drawn under his time here was what was required, but they've doubled down on this chancer and we'll see hundreds millions more wasted because of it.
How has he wasted 250m tho?

Mina, Digne, Kean, Richarlison, Hamez, Doucs, Godfrey, Allan.

None of that money has been wasted.

How has he wasted 250m tho?

Mina, Digne, Kean, Richarlison, Hamez, Doucs, Godfrey, Allan.

None of that money has been wasted.
Mina and Kean...now I know you're taking the piss.

Richarlison = Silva
James, Doucoure, Allan = Ancelotti.

As said: Digne is his one decent signing.

Ha Ha Ha.

Mistakes with the squad. It's UTTER TURD.

That's continued to happen on his watch. Why are we employing this man? I have heard no compelling reason....because there is none.
I wouldn't say that it's utter turd .
Don't get me wrong , I'm not entirely sold on Brands but we do have Godfrey , Mina , Digne , Allan , Doucoure , Richarlison and DCL .
I wouldn't call them turd at all , it's just the other players in the squad that bring the overall quality of the squad down .
There's a good foundation there .

I wouldn't say that it's utter turd .
Don't get me wrong , I'm not entirely sold on Brands but we do have Godfrey , Mina , Digne , Allan , Doucoure , Richarlison and DCL .
I wouldn't call them turd at all , it's just the other players in the squad that bring the overall quality of the squad down .
There's a good foundation there .
Not his signings.

And Mina is bang average at best.

Richarlison = Silva

He either spent 250m or he didn't, which is it Dave?

If he didn't sign Hamez, Allan, Doucs and Richarlison, he hasn't spent 250m has he?

Mina is a decent player for us and well worth the outlay, Kean will be sold for mucho cash money.

Richarlison = Silva

I don't think Doucoure was Carlo's idea . Could be wrong .
I think Mina has been a good signing . He's certainly not error prone like Keane .

Just logged on and saw that brands renewed contract thread. Thought to myself ‘Dave won’t be happy.....wasn’t disappointed

Ancelotti persuaded them.
*sigh* (Why am i going here again)

Who negotiated these deals Dave? Who got James Rodriguez on a free transfer? Who brought the Allan fee reportedly down from £35m to £20m?

Now don't get me wrong he's bought a few stinkers, Iwobi, Delph spring to mind but every club buys stinkers now and again.

You can't Say he's spaffed £250m up the wall and then say he never signed half the players

Status
Not open for further replies.