Votes: 114 32.4%
  • Scouse despising Rover driving hanks

Votes: 40 11.4%
  • A jarg Cornwall

Votes: 92 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@chicoazul Pure poetry! Love your previews, mate!
I am going for a win, but then, I will always predict a win for us, no matter who we play. and who is playing for us.

If our entire team consisted of a three legged dog and a dead fish versus the best Barc 11 ever, I would still predict us to win, (in this case, hoping the dog would bite most of their legs off and the smell of the fish would send the rest to an early shower).

Either way, surely, for the sake of all of our combined sanity and especially for the brave and wonderful souls heading down there, this will not, cannot, and most assuredly NEVER be a repeat of the 18mins of utter (insert a very bad word of your choice here) that marred this fixture last season!

If Barkley plays I think he will have a good game however I suspect with playing 90 mins against Norwich and being a bit out of sorts Ron may rest him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lennon, Mirallas and Bolasie behind Rom. I also wouldn't be surprised if Rom isn't fit.

Apparently we have not won a league game 2-0 for yonks.

So I'm going for this result, with Lukaku and Williams (header from a corner) on the score-sheet.

Mirtazapine :)
Hope to read more about Rumanian boy bands in future previews. I still see Bournemouth as a Championship or Division 1 team, ; 1-3 and hopes once again raised.

One big difference between last year and now. If they draw 3-3 like that again, Koeman will personally shoe them in the changing room. Won't happen again.

Bournemouth 0
Everton 53

We'll go up 4-1 only we're smrt everton now and won't let them back in the match. Not too arsed about Norwich, they usually give us fits.

One big difference between last year and now. If they draw 3-3 like that again, Koeman will personally shoe them in the changing room. Won't happen again.

Bournemouth 0
Everton 53

Shoeing players doesn't seem like Koenman's style. He'll just mutter "unacceptable" in a muted voice and then you'll disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.